Piazza Leon Battista Alberti
Piazza Leon Battista Alberti - Mantova

It is situated in the heart of the city, at the back of the Church of S. Andrea (built in 1472 on a plan by Leon Battista Alberti and completed in the seventeenth century with the dome by Filippo Juvara). The square is encircled by the basilica and the remains of a medieval monastery with arches of a fourteenth century cloister. Entrance to the square is allowed either from the left transept of the church or from a winding walkway under the portico of its facade near the ancient adjoining buildings on the left.

Piazza Leon Battista Alberti - Mantova
vocabolario europeo
VOCABOLARIO EUROPEO
coordina Matteo Motolese. Lars Mytting - dal norvegese, medrivende; Mercedes Lauenstein - dal tedesco, Schwermut: malinconia
vocabolario europeo
VOCABOLARIO EUROPEO
coordina Matteo Motolese. Olja Savičević - dal croato, kamen: pietra; Nicola Gardini - dall’italiano, ombra
vocabolario europeo
VOCABOLARIO EUROPEO
coordina Matteo Motolese. Laurent Gaudé - dal francese, désir: desiderio; Arno Camenisch - dal romancio, mundu sutsu: mondo sottosopra
vocabolario europeo
VOCABOLARIO EUROPEO
coordina Giuseppe Antonelli. Fernando Aramburu - dallo spagnolo, soledad: solitudine; Velibor Colic - dal bosniaco, mir: pace