Piazza Leon Battista Alberti
Piazza Leon Battista Alberti - Mantova

It is situated in the heart of the city, at the back of the Church of S. Andrea (built in 1472 on a plan by Leon Battista Alberti and completed in the seventeenth century with the dome by Filippo Juvara). The square is encircled by the basilica and the remains of a medieval monastery with arches of a fourteenth century cloister. Entrance to the square is allowed either from the left transept of the church or from a winding walkway under the portico of its facade near the ancient adjoining buildings on the left.

Piazza Leon Battista Alberti - Mantova
pensieri in comune
Caspar Henderson e Telmo Pievani con la redazione di "Il Tascabile"
STORIE DI NATURA
pensieri in comune
Francesco Codello e Donatella Di Cesare con la redazione di "Lezioni di anarchia"
LIBERI DI IMPARARE