Leggi l’informativa sulla privacy
Information provided to the data subjects according to art. 13 GDPR 2016/679
Comitato Organizzatore del Festival Internazionale della Letteratura in Mantova ("Festival"), through its representativa, with its legal office in 46100 Mantova, Via B. Castiglioni n. 4, in its capacity of Data Controller (hereinafter, for brevity, "Controller"), provides you with the following information:
1. purpose of the processing
a. allow you to apply as a Volunteer for Festivaletteratura;
b. with the sole regard to the e-mail address, and upon your specific consent, provide you with newsletters and informative communications to keep you updated with the latest news and initiatives connected to Festivaletteratura.
2. The basis of the data processing is your consent. On this regard, the Controller informs you that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
Nevertheless, the Controller will not be able to accept your application as a volunteer after your withdrawal.
3. The nature of the processing is the following:
a. The processing according to point 1.a. is necessary; the refusal to provide consent does not imply any consequence. The Controller, however, would not be able to allow you to apply as a Volunteer for Festivaletteratura.
b. The processing according to point 1.b. is voluntary; the refusal to provide consent does not imply any consequence, and does not affect your application as a Volunteer. The Controller, however, would not be able to provide you with newsletters and communications.
4. Your personal data to be processed are the following: identification data (first and last name, nationality, address, e-mail address, telephone number).
5. The processing of your personal data shall be done through manual, computerised or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes highlighted above and, in any case, by authorized persons who are aware of the constraints imposed by legislation on privacy, equipped with security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the affected parties referred to in the data and to avoid undue access to by third parties and unauthorized personnel.
6. Your personal data may be transmitted to Judicial Authorities, supervisory or control authorities if required by law or regulations, or if requested under legitimate measures. In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed.
7. Your personal data shall be stored for the entire duration of your collaboration with Festivaletteratura and for a maximum of ten years.
8. At any given moment, you have the right to request the following, by righting to the Controller, at the legal office or by e-mail at the following e-mai address [email protected]
, object “Privacy – rights”:
a. Request access to your personal data;
b. Request the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you and your personal data;
c. Object to processing;
d. Request data portability;
e. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
9. A complete list of data processor is available at the head office and can be viewed upon written request, addressed to the head office or to the e-mail address listed above.
By filing the application as a volunteer for the next edition of Festivaletteratura, I declare:
- to be aware that my likeness can be photographed and filmed by authorized subjects;
- to expressely authorize Festivaletteratura to use the material that portrays me, without limits of time and free of charge, in order to communicate and promote the Festival through any means of communication, including the press and the internet as well as to collect and store the aforementioned material at the Festival Archive