More than a hundred events have been organised across the city for this year’s edition of Festivaletteratura. In order to ensure that you can still listen to the authors live, we have adopted the following measures that will allow our events to go ahead while protecting everyone, in full compliance with current regulations. We draw your particular attention to the following:
1. Temperature. Body temperature will be measured when entering the event and if it exceeds 37.5°, entry will be denied.
2. Mask. You will only be able to enter the event venue if you are wearing a face mask. Once you reach your seat, you can take the mask off
3. Hand cleaning. Hydro-alcoholic sanitising solution will be made available at each location.
4. Seats. Seats will be set out in a way that guarantees the distance of at least one metre between audience members, and they cannot be moved for any reason. Only numbered seats will be available. The seat number will be indicated on the ticket.
5. Seat sanitisation. . All seats will be sanitised between events.
Only those in possession of a ticket purchased online or at the ticket office at the Loggia del Grano will be able to attend. There will be no tickets on sale at event venues.
In accordance with current regulations, access to events will not be allowed to those who in the 14 days prior to the Festival have been in contact with people affected by Covid-19 or have stayed or travelled to countries subject to entry restrictions in Italy.
These measures may be modified at any time in light of new measures.
Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the Festival!